SALMON POKE LETTUCE WRAPS
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (adjust according to your spice preference)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 pound fresh salmon, diced into small cubes
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8-10 lettuce leaves (such as iceberg or butter lettuce)
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Lime wedges for serving
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, lime, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the diced salmon to the marinade and let it sit for a few minutes to absorb the flavors while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Dice the cucumber and avocado, and thinly slice the scallions.
- Add half of the diced cucumber, avocado, and scallions to the bowl with the marinated salmon. Toss gently to coat the ingredients.
- To serve, arrange the lettuce on a platter. Add a small amount of cooked rice to each lettuce cup if desired.
- Spoon a small mound of the marinated salmon mixture into each lettuce cup.
- Top the salmon with the remaining diced cucumber, avocado, and scallions. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the lettuce wraps for added crunch and flavor.
- Serve the lettuce wraps with extra lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the wraps just before eating.