- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- To make the dough, make a mound with the flour on a clean surface. Create a well in the center of the mound and place the eggs and salt in it. Gradually mix the flour into the eggs, kneading until a smooth dough forms. After mixing the dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, combine pumpkin puree, grated Parmesan, breadcrumbs, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well mixed.
- To make the ravioli, roll the dough out thinly on a floured surface. Place tablespoons of filling 1 inch apart on half the dough. Fold over the other half of the dough and press the edges together to seal. Cut out ravioli shapes using a knife or ravioli cutter.
- Boil the ravioli in salted water for 3-4 minutes or until they rise to the surface. Drain.
- To serve, place the ravioli on a plate and drizzle it with your favorite sauce or olive oil. Top with additional Parmesan cheese.