Grilled Seafood Bruschetta
- 4 slices of French baguette (1/2-inch thick)
- 6-8 large shrimp, deveined
- 6-8 large scallops, cleaned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup warm butter
- 1 ½ tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh herbs, chopped
The only thing that could make #NationalCampingMonth more sizzling is our Grilled Seafood Bruschetta recipe with a glass of our Sassoregale Vermentino. Get ready to gather #OverTheFire for a delicious meal outdoors with our recipe below.
Try our recipe below and share with a friend.
- Slice bread diagonally into 24 (1/2-inch thick) slices. Place on a baking sheet and grill both sides until lightly toasted.
- Season seafood with salt and pepper. Rub them with one tablespoon of olive oil, and grill over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until the shrimp turns seared pink and the scallops turn white. Set aside.
- Chop tomatoes and herbs, and mix them in a bowl.
- Brush toasted bread slices with warm butter. Top with chopped tomatoes and herbs. Place seared seafood on top.
- Garnish with additional herbs if desired and serve.
- Enjoy your Grilled Seafood Bruschetta.