- 2 cups wild blackberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups milk
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375°F . In a bowl, mix blackberries, sugar and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Add milk and melted butter. Mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-inch baking dish. Spoon blackberry mixture on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Cool slightly and serve.